Water of course is the most essential drink we all know. Drinking water is important to keep body free of toxins and make you fit. It is said that hiccups is a symptom that indicates water level is low in the system. Now you know why we drink water to stop the hiccup.
Drinking Hot water has more benefit than you think. A glass of hot water is the secret to good health and clear skin. Here are some healthy benefits:
- Drinking hot water not only act as a cleansing agent but also purifies your body by preventing toxins you attract from the food.
- Drinking hot water both soothes and activates your digestive tract. As the water moves through your stomach and intestines, digestive organs are better hydrated and able to eliminate waste.
- Drinking water before you go to bed will provide your body with water and the time to clear out your system of unwanted toxins. Old waste trapped in your intestines is able to pass out of your body.
- Most people drink hot water to reduce weight because drinking hot water wakes your body’s temperature control system up. As your body compensates for the warm temperature of the water, it brings your internal temperature down.
- Having a glass of hot water empty stomach in the morning helps improve bowel movements and cure constipation.
- The greatest advantage of drinking warm water is improving blood circulation. It burns the fat deposits in the body and the built up deposits in the nervous system also breaks down.
- Starting your day with a serving of hot water and ending your day with another will get you that much closer to being adequately hydrated.
Note: Drinking water that’s too hot can actually damage the tissue in your esophagus, burn your taste buds, and scald your tongue.