In reference to last week’s health tip, I found a fruit which is termed as queen of tropical fruits. When there is a King, its obvious that there should be a Queen. Here it is….
The fragrant, edible flesh of the Mangosteen can be described as sweet, tangy, citrusy and peachy. Native to Indonesia this fruit grows all over the regions of south east Asia. Here are some awesome benefits:
- Mangosteen is popular for its ability to fight against cancer and preventing tuberculosis.
- Mangosteen is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that
reduce oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- Mangosteen is so nutritious that it can prevent gum diseases and maintain your oral health.
- Mangosteen fruit is effective in providing relief from stomach disorders such as diarrhea and dysentery.
- Mangosteen roots have been traditionally used in different parts of Indonesia for regulating menstrual cycle in women.
- To maintain a strong immune system it is suggested to consume
this fruit regularly that contain antioxidants and antibacterial components.
- Mangosteen can help in reducing the risk of various conditions such as skin inflammation, skin aging, allergies, and bacterial infections.
- Mangosteen is high on fiber, which makes it an effective aid to all your digestive problems. If you have tummy problems, then Mangosteen is the solution.