After a long gap here is another award to the list. I feel grateful to be nominated for Mystery blogger award by the mighty blogger Fisher of men.
Please visit his blog to witness innovative and new posts that you would have not seen before.
Mystery blogger Award:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Special thanks to Okoto Engima for creating a award for fellow beings.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I always experiments things, no matter what happens trying new things always thrills and all it matters is gut instinct
- Ice cream is my weakness and when its strawberry mixed I am out.
- Songs, guitar, gym are my regular routines.
1) What have you learned about yourself through blogging?
I improved by writing skills……. but most important thing is I witnessed there is a world outside social media and reading the post of fellow bloggers is such an inspiration and getting new things to know is a bliss irrespective of ages….. It is always learning and sharing.
2) What do you hope to accomplish through writing content either for yourself or others?
First for myself… Whatever I share or whatever I have learnt is not even 0.00001%, World is filled with vast knowledge and everyday, every post of mine has been a learning to me.. It made me realize that if you could contribute a little in inspiring others, you feel great.
For others…. Its just knowledge sharing.. The greatest happiness is satisfaction. I feel satisfied when someone gets inspired and appreciate my work.
3) In the spirit of Avengers Endgame. If your blog content had superpowers what would it be?
Being a Marvel fan I am super excited for the Endgame. I feel superpowers valid when you can inspire others, super powers are worth when it can help someone to live their life better. That’s what a blog with super powers would do……
4) Who inspired you to become a content writer and what inspired you to choose the niche that you chose?
It should be “what”………… I have mentioned this in earlier awards too.. Back then in my earlier job, we used to share random stories or articles in weekly meetings. I used to share short stories and by default it was inspirational stories and it do made an impact in my colleagues. This was the main reason to start a blog.
5) Spring and soon summer will be upon us. What are your spring/summer plans for this year?
India is already facing summer. First trip to Punjab if plan works well.. Long time wish to visit my school in Pathankot. Second to visit orphanages on regular basis.
I would be wrong if I choose just few bloggers and nominate. So my nomination is open to all. Please feel free and answer the questions in comments section.
My Questions to the bloggers:
- Mention one difference you found between blogging community with other social media like FB, Instagram.
- If you could turn yourself into a fictional character from a super hero movie, who would it be?
- What is the most disgusting movie you have ever seen? one line about your experience.
- What is the most precious memory you remember till now?
- If you had the power to eradicate one thing in the world, what would you destroy?
Here’s the link to my favorite post. My first try on poem