Romans used to plant Houseleeks in front of the windows because they believed this plant was a love medicine.
- The juice from the plant can be used to eliminate blemishes and warts from your face.
- Since ages Juice made from this plant has been used for minor burns, wasp and nettle stings, cuts and insect bites.
- Houseleeks are the effective remedy for infections of the urinary tract.
- It is believed that if you plant Houseleek on the roofs of the houses, it can protect you from lightning strikes.
- Most of us suffer from ear pain caused by excessive accumulation of earwax. Houseleeks has been in use from ancient civilization for treating ear pain and damages; just squeeze some drops of the juice in the ear that will reduce the pain.
Best way of consuming Houseleek is by boiling up the leaves and have them as Tea. Houseleek tea is mostly helpful for those having digestive cramps.