I am grateful to be nominated by Priya to answer 30 interesting questions. Do visit her blog to witness the mixture of love, life and many more interesting posts.
Here are my answers…..
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
There are many.. But these nick names excites me and make me smile.. ‘Raja‘ by family, ‘Kevin‘ by bestie, ‘Chirpy‘ by closed one and the best ‘Chiru’ by almost everyone close to me. I always prefer the name Chiru that makes me happy and more to more I forget what my full name is.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
There was a time when I draw wonderful portraits…. ya ya that was about 12 years ago…Lol.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
No way I am getting up in night, unless my best friend calls me. I try with remembering the things I had done in past that eventually make me sleep.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
If it is my school friends, they would say Chiru is the most silent person in the world. But my current friends will say for god’s sake please stop talking.
5. What makes you cry?
Now nothing….. Last time when I cried because my close friends betrayed me.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Being late.. Yes when people don’t arrive on time as they promised it makes me go crazy..
- People pronouncing my name in wrong way.. Its Chiranjive not Chiranjeeeeevi or chiranjiiii or just chiran…
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Every time I see a mirror I guess… No counting…
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Eating a seed would grow a tree in my stomach… For this reason all my childhood I avoided mighty pomegranate.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Pleasure is fun, pleasure is happiness, Pleasure is Satisfaction…. That;s never a guilt…never..
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
Mom just Mom
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
Not Always.. And if I do it will be last page Sports..Hehehe
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Dogs.. Even in about 10 years from now it will be dogs.. I had a real time experience back then.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Avoidance is just for a sake, I always expect of engaging one…
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
My close friends missing me so much and waiting for my return. When they say without Chiru our group is no fun, It feels so great..
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
When are you getting married..??????
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Cockroach.. I don’t know why in the world I did that. My Mom didn’t liked that…
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
Few close friends and they mean a lot..
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
வந்தாரை வாழவைக்கும் சென்னை – Chennai
(English translation : Chennai gives life to all those who seeks refuge in it )
Chennai is the best example for depicting spirit of the people here. Be it is emerging from flood disaster or jallikattu protest, We always maintained peace and harmony.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Why would I think about that.. Its the best name I have got.
21. When was the last time you lied?
I don’t really remember. I believe its better to hard truth person than a sweet lair.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
When I see people who help others even when they cannot fulfill their one day meal, they really make me wonder how generous one can be..
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
To be frank, being a travel freak I would always be a person to explore the world first. Log jaye baad me..Waise bi log marne hi wale hain.
24.What is your favorite amateur activity?
Dancing to random music, doesn’t matter how worse it is.
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Don’t get angry for god’s sake please don’t get angry
26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?
“Mann mera” from Film “Table no. 21” and “Faded” by Alan Walker
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
My Bestie, She is mental, childish, ever smiling, mood buster and ever joyful.
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Sri Krishna…. My question would be ” After knowing everything about the disaster in Mahabharata, why didn’t you stop and save lives, instead let people kill each other.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
Haha I don’t resemble like anyone, but yes back in my school days my friends compare me with Sunil Shetty.
30. Anything you want to say to me?
You just made me explore my inner-self which was frozen.. It was fun answering your questions. Happy blogging.. Have a great future
It was really fun answering your questions. I nominate everyone reading this post. Share your story by answering these 30 Interesting questions and post the link in the comments. Trust me this will be fun and remind your about yourself…!!