I’ve been nominated for this award for more than 5 times now but something that never gets old as I feel excited when i receive such nomination and specially answering their questions.
I’d like to thank the motivating blogger Sumeet(Accidental blogger) for the nomination.
Sumeet is an amazing blogger with full of motivational posts. If someone is feeling down or sad, the his blog is one of the best remedy. Please do visit his blog:
Questions by Sumeet
- What are your insecurities & How do you deal with them?
As the definition says insecurity is the lack of confidence or just feeling the risk. Past five years has been a mix of struggle and risk of future. But if you ask me now its just “Jo hoga dheka jayega”. Anyway things are going to happen. Just feel the positive vibes and move on with it.
- What’s the best advice about life you’ve received?
Back in my teenage from a soldier: Things won’t be same like today. Be it is pleasure or pain, it won’t last for long. This is the age of distraction and experiments, but remember whatever you do now is the reflection of your future.
- What makes you proud of yourself?
Being simple and make sure I m trying things which I want to. As a wise man said win or lose trying is worth. Proud word is too high, in place of proud I would say I feel satisfied every time someone says because of your help it was done.
- When was the last time you helped someone?
Last week, prepared a report for my colleagues that was to be submitted the same day.
- What are top rules of your life?
1)Be confident, 2)Do what it feels to be right, 3) listen to all but decide myslef
- Name your favourite books.
I am not fond of books. So far I read only two books. half girl friend by chethan bhagat and Arjun-nethra fairy tale.
- What advice you’d give to someone going through a tough phase?
Hey buddies, there’s always a tough phase time to time. You can’t stop them, but what you can do is distract yourself from negative vibes. Go out ride a bike to a unpolluted place to feel the fresh air. Think about future probabilities to manage the current issues and most importantly don’t depend on anyone in this phase.
- What is your strength?
- List your favourite movies.
Oh my..!! there are hundreds of them how can I list them. Well I will just add the top seven.
- Dark knight(English)
- 3 idiots(Hindi)
- Shawshank redemption(English)
- Dhuruvangal pathinaru(Tamil)
- Raid redemption(Indonesia)
- Suggest me some topics to write in future.
Hey buddy, you are already doing great on motivational posts. I would suggest try more on positive vibes, positivity for teenagers and on Inspiring topics for youngsters.
I am keeping nominations open for all. feel free to answer the questions in comments column.
Here are mine:
- What do you think about the Almighty?
- If there were no mobile phones, how would you communicate with each other?
- Best quote you have ever come across.
- What is the best place in India to see the natural beauty?
- One advise to bloggers.
- Do you think parallel universe exist?
- Will you vote for the same government again that is ruling currently?
- Disaster movies you have ever watched?