Here’s my fourth Sunshine Blogger award nominated by the emerging blogger Irene Starr. Thank you so much for the nomination.
Irene is an amazing blogger with innovative and unique posts. Please check out her blog in below link.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- Which is the one superpower you’d like to have?
Superpower being said, I think being at a place wherever I want to go within a sec.. From India to Australia… From Earth to Moon, From moon to the Akash ganga and so on……………..
2. What would you consider your best skill?
Confidence in communication- doesn’t matter what the situation is, I always manage.
3. Who’s that one very person who has a big impact on your life decisions and other changes?
My ex. She is one way taught life lessons.
4. What’s your favourite color?
5. What’s the one big change you’d like to see in the world?
Reduction in human population and increase in number of trees around us. I believe these two will make an much positive future for next generation.
6. Which is the best place you’ve ever visited?
Dharmshala, himachal and Wagah border, Amritsar
7. Out of Fire, Water and Earth which element do you feel more connected to?
Earth.. I have grown up in playing in mud and enjoyed the fragrance of mother earth all my childhood.
8. Do you think robots will ever take over the world?
No way. Humans are so cruel that they will never let this happen.
9. If an alien comes in front of you what will you do? Run away with your life of try to get to know them?
I am always crazy to experiment new things.. Ofcourse try to get to know them.
10. What do you do in your free time?
Work out and sometimes play basket ball. Movies toh usual hai.
11. What is your advice for a successful life?
Be simple and be humble to all. No one has achieved anything with pride and arrogance…..Being persistent and adaptable to the change with the nature is important to move forward in life.
Vision is the key…. As long as you have a vision your dreams has a hope to achieve it. Remember that no one care about the hard work but the outcome is truly appreciated…………!!!
- What is your goal in your life?
- Mention your most favorite destination?
- What are the best life teaching movie you have ever seen till now?
- Narrate once incident that changed your life?
- What will you do if you have one chance to go back in time?
- what is the best decision you have taken in your life?
- Do you think Humans still deserve to live in this world and why?
- Best quote you remember..
- What gives you satisfaction of living your life.
- One best advise to fellow bloggers you can give.
- Introvert or extrovert ?
Here are some recent amazing bloggers I have met…