Things to follow while Breast-feeding
Following health tip may not be be important to all of you but sure it would help your closed ones. Breast milk contains the right balance of nutrients for your baby but current generation is so much occupied with the developing technology and have been forgetting things that our ancestors taught us. Here are few tips need to be followed keep babies healthy.
- Clean water is probably the first thing a mother should have more for healthy feeding. Drink lot of fruit drink and milk that will keep you hydrated.
- When you bathe, minimize the amount of soap, shampoo and other cleansers that might contact your nipples.
- Strictly avoid spicy foods that will trouble the digestive system of your baby.
- It is better to avoid Coffee for first few months as it may affect the sleeping cycle of your baby.
- Most importantly breastfeeding helps ward off breast and ovarian cancers.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends full or exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months then the continuation of breastfeeding for next two years with foods.
Fact: If mothers breastfeed exclusively for more than one year, they often won’t get their periods for an average of 14 months and that’s natural.