Tomato is technically a fruit, because it’s seed-bearing but often treated as a vegetable. Tomatoes are the key nutrient for heart function, muscle contractions, and maintaining a healthy blood pressure and fluid balance. Studies show that tomatoes and tomato products may reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. Daily consumption of tomatoes provides a great boost to the health. Now we know why our ancestors made it compulsory in endless number of dishes.
- Tomatoes for glowing skin – Just leave slices of tomatoes on your face or the juice for a minimum of ten minutes, then wash. Your face will feel clean and shiny. I strongly suggest you can try this everyday and you will see your skin much better.
- Anti ageing – Tomatoes and its products enable the skin to absorb oxygen and prevent the signs of aging.
- Water filling – Tomatoes have 95% water content, they work perfectly as filling food moisturizing our skin and keep it healthy
- Vitamin A – Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A that help cure skin and eye diseases.
- Low fat – Due to its high water content Tomatoes contains just 4% of Carbs, this can be eaten in high amounts
- Damage repair from smoking – Tomatoes contain coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid that work to protect the body from carcinogens that are produced from cigarette smoke.