I am happy to be nominated for Liebster blogger award by Racheal, one of the most interesting blogger I have seen in recent times. Do visit her blog for the mind blowing novel series.
Liebster award origin as I found in Rachael’s blog:
This award is meant as an instrument to encourage and mentor new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity burgeoned, this number has gone down to 200.
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
1.There are seven crows on a tree. You shoot one. How many are left?
Haha this is the same question we were asked in our school days.. hearing the sound remaining 6 crows would fly away left with zero on the tree and one down the tree.
Or if you ask me logically 6 live and one dead crow would still be there making it 7.. lol
2.How many times can you subtract 6 from 30?
I even know this.. Only once, next time it would be from 24 right.
3. I am in everything, but not in anything. What am I?
Ever… lol am i wrong?
4. When is it bad luck to be followed by a big black cat?
Never, I believe an individual makes his own bad luck. no other person or animal can be a bad luck.
5. Who was the fastest runner in the whole world?
Well if you mean human, I would always go with the fastest runner ‘Usain bolt’ or if you mean just fastest, I would say Cheetah, the animal.
6. Betty rode into town on Friday, and rode out again two days later, on Friday. How?
I seriously have not idea.. let me know..
7.What word is always spelled incorrectly?
Of course the word “Incorrectly” Everyone could tell this.
8. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?
I understood from starting your questions were tricky and some of them are like questions I attended in my reasoning exam for public service. The Letter “M”
9. I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?
Exactly like the 8th question it’s “E”
10. You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island. Explain how the tractor got there?
That’s too tricky. If this is a real valid question. I think only option where tractor would ride is on frozen lake.. may be..
11. What six letter word when you take away one letter leaves twelve?
No idea, please let me now.
I keep my nominees open. Anyone who wish to continue the chain are most welcome.
Below are the questions. Please answer in comment box if you find it interesting.
- 2 batsmen on 94 runs. 7 runs are needed to win last 3 balls in a last over. No extras and overthrows are giving by the fielding side. Both scored 100 runs and are not out. How? Please note I don’t know answer.
- Why do we write read unchanged for present and past?
- Why do they call someone “late” if they died early?
- Which is the best conductor of electricity Gold or silver?
- Before Mt. Everest was discovered, which was the highest mountain in the world?
- Why E=MC square.. why not E=MC.. Considering speed of light is same every second? Explain it right and treat from my end if we meet anytime in future.
- If time travelling is possible, would you be in support or against it? Why?
- How would life be different if you were born the opposite gender?
- Why is the sky blue, clouds white and stars shine?
- Forgive or forget?