Raisins are the dried from of grape fruit commonly used as a salad topping, in granola or cereal and also in delicious cookies, breads, and muffins. Raisins are naturally sweet and high in sugar and calories, but they’re beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. Dry Raisins have better health benefits than the normal grapes. Here are some useful benefits:
- Raisins help in healthy weight gain without adding the fat in the body.
- Raisins are rich in iron and vitamin B. Research says that consuming raisins twice a day can help to cure jaundice by increasing your Red blood count.
- Consuming raisins everyday in the morning will help resolve your menstrual problems. Best way to consume is soak them in warm water for half an hour before you eat.
- Raisins contains fructose and glucose which provides a boost of energy mainly helpful for growing children and sportsperson.
- Raisins stimulates Libido, cures dysfunction and increase sperm motility.