My third nomination for Sunshine blogger award from Divya Krishnan. Sorry for the delay Divya.. Do check her blog for her innovative posts. All you will find is new, energetic and positive posts. I am truly grateful for being nominated.
As usual, let me start with the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 10 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
My Answers to the questions.
- What prompted you to start writing?
I was fond of writing dairy during my college days, but that did not went well. I stopped the idea of writing then. Years later in one of my team meeting in my workplace I shared an inspirational story which became regular there after in every team meeting. My teammates would not leave without an inspirational story. That’s when I thought sharing gives so much satisfaction and so does inspiring. Those were the days which later reminded me to start writing and sharing. So here I am. A wise man once said you life will perish, you will be no one after few years but your writing will stay forever and inspire others.
2. How has your blog changed you as a person?
A lot. I would say it saved me from social media addiction. Its always healthy to share that inspires others. The satisfaction level is simply amazing.
3. Assuming you read books, name that one book which you often quote from.
I am not into books. Only book i read is chetan bhagat’s half girl friend that my best friend suggested.
4. Name that one writer whose works you keep going back to read.
I am not qualified to answer this
5. Assuming you listen to music, what is that one song that you feel was written for you.
Kal ho na ho
6. Assuming yet again that you watch movies, name that one movie that made you rethink the way you lived your life.
Shawshank redemption and the dark night
7.Who is that one person you love so much that you hate yourself for it? (in other words that one person you cannot imagine life without?
My best friend is the one but I don’t hate myself for it. I am just happy about it.
8. What is your worst fear?
Getting backstabbed.. Trusting has been hitting me hard right from my teenage.
9. What motivates you to wake up each day?
The feel of better future and the positive vibes when I see myself in the mirror. When you love yourself seeing in the mirror that is the motivation.
10. Given a choice, would you hike up a mountain or go diving in the ocean?
I have always been in trekking mountains but never went for a ocean dive. Considering trying new I would go for Ocean..
11. Happiness or Contentment? Why?
Contentment of course.. I believe in satisfaction.
You help someone they feel happy about it and you get goosebumps.
Finally my nomination.. Most of my earlier nominations have been nominated to my regular bloggers. here are some new bloggers who I have recently followed.. Do check out these amazing bloggers below.
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Dedicate one stanza for the best person in your life.
- What is the best memory which you would never forget?
- What is your biggest inspiration?
- Have you done anything in life that you regret?
- Do you believe in ghosts? If yes please share any incident relating to it..
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done
- Mention one quote you truly believe?
- What is the one thing you would like to change in your life?