Most of us know about this delicious fruit Mosambi (Sweet lime). The origin of Mosambi points to the hills of Meghalaya, India. Here are some health benefits not many of us aware of.
- Scurvy is a rare condition that occurs due to the lack of Vitamin C. Mosambi juice is a great way to get your daily dose of Vitamin C curing scurvy.
- Mosambi contains less acid than ordinary limes, and is thus praised for its mild and palatable flavour.
- Mosambi juices acts as a perfect detoxifying agent by flushing out toxins and neutralising the harmful effects of stress and pollution.
- Due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties, sweet lime juice helps protect your eyes from infections and from the development of catarac.
- Mosambi juice has great anti-ageing properties and helps reduce wrinkling of the skin.
- Most importantly Mosambi juice promotes healthy hair, prevents split ends and gives you that shine you’ve always wanted. For both male and female this is applicable.
Note that It’s slightly difficult to eat sweet lime as is due to its overabundant seeds and thick rind. That’s why we always for for juice. In the cold weather, juices are a bonus and not a replacement.