Quick management- Clever Dog

A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa. He took his faithful pet dog along for company. One day, the dog starts chasing butterflies, and before long, he discovers that he is lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch.

The dog thinks, “Boy, I’m in deep doo doo now.”

Then, he noticed some bones on the ground close by and immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat.

Just as the leopard is about to leap, the dog exclaims loudly, “Man, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here?” Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid stride, as a look of terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees.ย That’s managing things at difficult situations.

“Whew,” says the leopard, “That was close. That dog nearly had me.”

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard.

So, off he goes. But the dog saw him heading after the leopard with great speed and figured that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans, and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The leopard is furious at being made a fool and says, “Here monkey, hop on my back and see what’s going to happen to that conniving canine.”

Now the dog sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, “What am I going to do now?”

But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn’t seen them yet.

Just when they get close enough to hear, the dog says, “Where’s that monkey? I just can never trust him. I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard, and he’s still not back!”

That’s called Quick Management..!!!

36 thoughts on “Quick management- Clever Dog

Add yours

      1. oh.. I will check this one too..
        I have watched 100 dalmatians and the sequel.. those were the only dog movies I watched.
        China vayasu la oru kuti naayi kita kadi vanguna apo landhu dog na konjam bayam..

        Liked by 1 person

      2. Adhu chinna vayasu ille…yen neenge cycle otta kathukkumbodhu keele vizhundhadhe illeya ?? Adhinale cycle na ungallukku bayama?
        Dogs are the most adorable and loving animal ever, cats second the list. Try giving your 20% of love to it. It will give you the rest 80%.of life long affection and love.

        Liked by 1 person

      3. comedy panathinga… Cycle naamalave interest eduthu 100 times vilunthalum athu pudichi thane panrom.. But dog ah naana thedi pola ma aduthuva than enna kadichadhu atha bayam.
        I agree anamika even i have noticed it dogs are the best living creature on earth.. I don’t hate them, but light ah bayam..

        Liked by 1 person

      4. Wasn’t it awesome? I like the simplicity of that song and we can relate to the lyrics so well too .. no problem take ur time and watch waize bhi they are to be watched relaxed and with some popcorn or some snacks. That was ur quota for this week. So do it on Thursday eve….

        Liked by 1 person

      5. Aur hoga bhi nahi….Apple jo hum…ye zyaada khane se natural blushing cheeks aa jaathi automatically, jaise ki Kashmiri logon ka hein.
        Ab aaya Apple ke ghun visheshom ke baare mein kuch gyaan …..haha…. .hehee๐Ÿ˜

        Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this: